- Showing your human profile and defining your life manifesto.
- Promoting supportive values, posting content related to your human values, and posting good deeds that people usually carry out and that we do not usually value.
- Humanize personal relationships through explicit public posts and private messages of love, greeting, saying sorry, thanks, wishing, invitation, help…
Interact and rate:
- Interacting with brands through suggestions, complaints, requests, questions and thanks.
- Rating the level of humanity of individuals, companies, professionals, organizations, projects, public institutions and politicians.
- Performing good, caring and humanitarian deeds in your day to day.
- Supporting and taking part in initiatives and social, humanitarian and environmental projects such as those listed in the "Human Actions" section in www.thehumansnetwork.com.
- Being consistent with the values promoted by www.thehumansnetwork.com and with the commitment to change the world, rewarding profiles you consider human (supporting them, buying them, voting for them), and punishing those you consider inhuman (not supporting them, not buying them, not voting for them).